Here are some items of interest planned for our Parish.
- Diocesan Wedding Anniversary Mass - Are you celebrating your 25th, 40th, 50th or 60th, or 60+ Wedding Anniversary in the year 2017? On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 1:30 p.m., Bishop Douglas Crosby will celebrate a Diocesan Wedding Anniversary Mass at the Cathedral of Christ the King in Hamilton. (Space allows room for Anniversary couples only – those married 60 […]
- 2017 Parish Picnic - As a part of the parish’s 40th anniversary celebrations for 2017, a parish picnic will be held Sunday, June 11th. Please mark this date in your calendar. While it might be a little early to be thinking about hot weather, games, refreshments and BBQ’s, early planning will help make the event a great success. To […]
- PRISON MINISTRY PRAYER TEAM - One of the most important aspects of the Blessed Sacrament Prison Ministry is prayer! Our prayer team will be meeting on Tuesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. in the church for one hour of communal prayer dedicated to the staff and inmates at the Grand Valley Institute for Women. Our first meeting will be March 14, […]
- PILGRIMAGE to the Holy Land Nov. 13 to 22, 2017 - Fr. Ted Slaman, together with Fr. Robert Hetu, will be leading a pilgrimage to the Holy Land, leaving on Nov. 13 and returning Nov. 22. It includes four days in the Galilee area, and four days in Jerusalem, with Mass and/or other prayer and reflection times every day. You can pick up an information brochure, […]
- Parish 40th Anniversary Events and Activities - To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Blessed Sacrament parish, many events and activities are planned for this year, 2017. Click here to see a calendar of planned events and activities.