Here are some items of interest planned for our Parish.
- READY TO GO DEEPER INTO GOSPEL? - You are invited to join us this spring for Bible Study on Gospel of Mark presented by Fr. Paul Jamroz. The course consists of nine sessions. Each session includes an introduction given by Fr. Paul, discussion of the questions from the study guide, and teaching video. Cost for the study guide is $10. The goal of … Continue reading READY TO GO DEEPER INTO GOSPEL?
- DIOCESAN WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS – May 2018 - Reel Justice – A Justice Film Festival The Church teaches that social justice is an integral part of evangelization, a constitutive dimension of preaching the Gospel, and an essential part of the Church’s mission. Join us for the May film: Gold Fever. May 25, 2018, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at St. Paul the Apostle Parish, Burlington, … Continue reading DIOCESAN WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS – May 2018
- CATHOLIC WOMEN’S LEAGUE - The June Potluck is approaching!! We will be gathering in the Parish Centre on Tuesday June 5th at 6 p.m. Bring a potluck dish to share, dishes and cutlery. Admission: A non-perishable item for St. Vincent de Paul. Hope to see you there!! Membership forms are available in the lobby of the Parish or by … Continue reading CATHOLIC WOMEN’S LEAGUE
- FIRST FRIDAY ADORATION – June 1, 2018 - Please consider giving one hour of your time on the First Friday of every month to come and adore Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament. Adoration follows our 9:00 a.m. Mass, continuing all day and ending with benediction at 10:45 p.m.
- ALL EVENTS FOR THE WEEK - Week of May 14, 2018 Monday Mass is at 7:00 p.m. Fr. Paul’s Bible Study (after Mass) Music Rm Tuesday Mass is at 9:00 a.m. Wednesday Mass is at 9:00 a.m. Thursday Mass is at 9:00 a.m. Friday Mass is at 9:00 a.m. Saturday Confessions 11:00 a.m.
- PRISON MINISTRY PRAYER TEAM - One of the most important aspects of the Blessed Sacrament Prison Ministry is prayer! Our prayer team will be meeting on Tuesday June 5, 2018 evening at 6:00 p.m. in the church for one hour of communal prayer dedicated to the staff and inmates at the Grand Valley Institute for Women. If you are interested … Continue reading PRISON MINISTRY PRAYER TEAM
- DIOCESAN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MASS - Are you celebrating your 25th, 40th, 50th, 60th, or 60+ Wedding Anniversary in the year 2018? If you are, you are cordially invited to join couples from across the Diocese of Hamilton for a Wedding Anniversary Mass on Sunday, June 10, 2018 at the Cathedral Basilica of Christ the King at 1:30 pm. (Space allows … Continue reading DIOCESAN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MASS